Sunday, August 10, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

I'd like to take a quick break from my Greece pictures to bring you some pictures I took in Las Vegas over these past couple of days. Vegas was...well, interesting. I got to see the strip at night, have a cheap drink while playing Black Jack (I won $60!)and got to say I'd been to Vegas. Unfortunately it was hot, JAMMED with people, and the thin air made me tired and thirsty all the time.

At any rate, here are some pics!


New York...in Las Vegas.


Excalibur.


Ceaser's Palace.


The water show at the Bellagio.


Me in front of Ceaser's Palace.


The Arc de Triomph...sort of.


Me holding up the might of Rome.


The Bellagio at night.


Paris...in Last Vegas.

2 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

Lol, that's so very ... American.

Carla said...

It looks rather wonderful, in a strange sort of way :-)